Meeting Minutes 6/20/12
- Bob apologized for the mix-up in meeting locations (We were at the Country Club, not Manor Inn)
- Accepted the April Minutes
- Bills are paid / Up to date
- Need more attendees for Pocono
- Mohegan was profitable along with our final LAZ
Activities Director’s Report
- Future autocross dates : June: 22, July: 8,21,22, August: 5,19
- Few glitches at Mohegan , but was overall a success; we are working on 2 additional dates at the end of ‘12
- No patching at Thompson yet
- We have 1 more track day on August 25 (Saturday) at Pocono North
- We purchased “OFFICIAL” CART shirts for all officials to aid in answering questions during events
- The new trophies are in; we are stocked with 2nd and 3rd place trophies
- Summer Picnic date: July 21 – Members only auto-x, Picnic, July 22 – autocross
- NEED HEAD COUNT by July 11
- We need to start planning our TEACH program
- The MG club will be having a rally in early November (Date TBD)
- Not much activity during these summer months
- We welcome our new member, Jim Matons! Congratulations Jim!
Board of Directors
- We are working on a by-law change; the change will be posted as soon as the officers and board agree on it
- Bob D brought up the issue of posting results throughout the autocross day; suggested a monitor of some sort to post times instead of printing out on paper.
- Motion passed to allow no more than 500 be spent on monitor
- We will be having cub scouts attend the LimeRock track day in June to take some parade laps sometime throughout the day
- We are having elections for the Board of Directors next meeting.
- Nominees: Jay Bode, Yaro Taeger, Rob Johnson, Chris Roddy.
Meeting Adjourned at 8:17