Meeting Minutes 5/15/13
Meeting called to order by Bob Doiron at 7:01
- Welcomed all new members
- Local car clubs emailed CART on how they look forward to CART’s event write-ups
- Lime Rock track day has not broken even yet
- Mark Yellin- haven’t paid for SEPT Laz event yet
- 2 New members looking to get voted in
- 3 Successful autocrosses
- Schedule on the website
- Comp Meeting will be May 23rd at 6:30 at Chase Parkway
Chairman of the Board
- BOD will be will be May 23rd at 6:30 at Chase Parkway
- CART now has new dark blue hats
- THANK YOU to the Johnsons for providing delicious food at the last LAZ event
- Yaro is still playing with the wireless system
- John Williamson: Dave Williamson found a softer rubber cone to purchase from California
- CART buying 300 cones @ 6.16/cone
- Bob Doiron described the issue that arose with Mark Yellin. Mark is a partial owner of the LAZ lot and is looking for an additional fee for us to run there. The LAZ fee has risen from 500 to about 800.
- Sept 8th event has been moved from LAZ to Thompson
- Hartford PD has a new chief that is asking questions about our club; Bob has been going back and forth with emails. LAZ gave the chief our name along with other clubs.
- John Williamson asked if they started construction and if it will interfere with our running surface : It will not
- Oct 6 event: PCA has that event so CART is looking for a replacement
- Just a reminder to fill out the Mohegan Waiver before you arrive to the lot to save time, just remember to change the date.
Meeting adjourned at 7:40