Connecticut Autocross & Rally Team
Don't just watch, get out and drive!
Photos from our 5/30 & 5/31 Autocross!
CART Q2 2020 Newsletter
Stay up to date with what's going on by checking out our Q2 newsletter!
FIRST EVENT OF 2020! (update 5/23)
Good news among this COVID Monotony. Our first events have been scheduled.
- You MUST be a CART member. Membership is $50.00 per year purchased via website.
- The events will be practice Autocrosses. On May 30th and 31st
- Registration will open on Monday May 25th at 8:00pm. There will be 2 registrations one for each event on MSR. And payment is to be made directly to CART via the website store subsequently. You must complete each step to be registered.
- Members current with dues as of May 22 are eligible to register now. You would have been contacted already for this. - If you were not contacted you weren’t current with dues.
- Event capped at 75 cars with a wait list after. If the event is full please do not pay for the event until contacted.
- We will not be issuing refunds and not taking payment or registration on site. It all has to be done remotely as per state opening guidelines.
- We will be following all CDC and State of CT guidelines for reopening
Stay tuned for links and updates.
*all modified C.A.R.T. rules due to COVID-19 can be found in the "COVID-19 Information" tab under the "Schedule" tab.
C.A.R.T. is looking forward to resuming at the end of the month with agreed upon restrictions. We are committed to ensuring our events will be safe - we will be observing social distancing guidelines as outlined by the CDC, the State of Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Please stay tuned as our first events will be announced along with our updated information on how we will be running our events moving forward.