CART Membership Info and Application
We welcome new members!
There are two forms of membership – a voting member, and a non-voting member.
Non-Voting Membership Requirements
1. You must be over 18 years old.
2. The fee is $50.00 per person per year. The membership runs from January to January each year.
3. You can sign up to become a non-voting member at any of our events. This allows to you accrue points
towards a driver championship and to attend member-only meetings. You cannot vote for officer elections nor participate as an officer or board member of the club.
4. As a non-voting member you will receive a $10 discount per autocross event, and will also receive discounts on CART track day events.
5. The only requirement to maintain non-voting member status is to pay your annual dues.
Voting Membership Requirements
1. You must be 18 years old or older
2. The fee is $50 per person per year. If you become a voting member during a year in which you were a non-voting member and already paid your dues, you will not need to pay an additional $50.
3. In order to become a voting member you must be a member in good standing as defined by the club bylaws. The requirement to become and maintain voting member status is attendance at a minimum of one membership meeting and attend at least 1 club event within each 6 month period.
4. As a voting member, you will be able to run for a club officer position or serve on the Board of Directors.
5. Just as with a non-voting member, you will receive a $10 discount per autocross events and also receive discounts on track events.
Membership Application Information
Membership applications will be available at events.
If you wish to sign up for a membership in advance of an event (for example, to obtain a CART membership discount on a CART HPDE/TT event), please download and complete the membership application and car data sheet. Membership applications can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to a monthly meeting. The easiest and quickest way to pay for membership dues is through the PayPal link below. Otherwise you may pay by money order or check that can be mailed to the address on the form. PLEASE NOTE that if you are intending to become a CART voting member, you must attend a club meeting.
Member Application (Microsoft Word)
CART reserves the right to revoke club membership at anytime. Membership dues are non-refundable. All applications for membership are subject to review. Basically just don't be an asshole.